How do I delete an email account from Outlook 2013?
- You can remove or delete an email account from Outlook.
- Select File in the upper left corner of the screen.
- To launch the main Outlook window.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select the account you wish to eliminate,.
- Then hit Remove.
- You’ll get a warning message telling you that all offline cached material for this account will be removed.
1. Open your Outlook 2013 program and click the “File” tab at the top of the screen.
2Click on “Account Settings.”
3. In the menu that pops up, click on “Account Settings” again on the right side of the list.
4. When a window appears, click on the section towards the bottom that says “Manage Accounts.” A drop down will appear with all of your current email accounts listed underneath it – if you have one already set up for Gmail or Yahoo!, this will be listed as well as some others as default (like Hotmail).
5. Find your Gmail account and click on it. A window will pop up with all of your Gmail account information listed in the right column – including your full name, email address, and password.
6. Click on the “Remove” button. You’ll get a little popup that says what this will do – basically deleting all the data from your Outlook program that is associated with this account. If you’re sure you want to delete it, click on “Yes.”
7. You’ll see another popup that says it’s deleting your info…click OK and then within a couple of seconds everything related to that account will be gone from Outlook (except for the messages still stored in your Inbox).
8. Repeat steps 4 through 7 for other email accounts if needed, or just close.
If you wish to delete or remove your Gmail account on Outlook 2013, then there is a detailed tutorial that will teach you how to do so. Here are the steps:
How To Delete Or Remove Gmail Account On Microsoft Outlook 2013 Step 1 – Open your web browser and go to the following website: https://account.live.com/Deletemyschoolacct Step 2 – Log into your Microsoft Outlook live email account, if prompted. Step 3 – Once logged in, click on Settings under the “Accounts” section (it’s located under the hamburger menu). Note: You can also access this by scrolling all the way down and selecting “Settings” at the bottom of the page. Step 4- In the “Email” section, click on the drop-down arrow to select your Gmail account. Step 5 – Click on Remove (note: this will delete your Microsoft Outlook live email account as well). Note: If you wish to keep your Microsoft Outlook live email account, then click on Cancel. Step 6 – Check any emails that may be in your spam folder and send a test message using the following email address: [email protected]
Note: Be sure to use an existing Gmail email address. Also, make sure that the subject of the email is blank. That’s it! You have now successfully removed or deleted your Gmail account from Microsoft Outlook 2013. Have no idea about how to do it? Well, follow these simple steps mentioned above and get rid of your Gmail account from Microsoft Outlook.
How do I remove primary email from Outlook 2013?
Delete the account in your Outlook.com account. Click on Start to open it. select Control Panel from the menu below. select Mail from the drop-down menu at top of the window. Enter all your contact information in this part again, including phone number and email address if they have one (If you don’t know their email address or phone number, skip ahead to Step 8). Remove any secondary accounts before deleting any primary ones (Steps 10 through 13)…
How do you delete an email account from Outlook?
Delete emails in Outlook.com In your inbox, choose the ones you want to remove. Select Delete from above the reading pane.
What happens if I remove an email account from Outlook?
Once you have deleted an Outlook account, you will not be able to send or receive mail from that account in Outlook anymore. … If you’re using Windows 10 Mail, see How Do I Delete An Email Account From My Computer And App? and What Are the Differences Between Using The Mail And Calendar Apps With Windows 10?
How do I delete an email account but keep my emails?
Go to the E-mail tab; Select the email account you’ll be eliminating; Click Remove. To close the dialog box, click the Close button at the bottom.